Tuesday, April 5, 2011

graffiting


I LOVE GRAFFITING it’s so cool. I really wish I was good at it because it is just so much fascinating and it just makes people seem cool too :P lol. I practice it a lot, and I even asked a friend who really good at drawing to help me but it just doesn’t seem to work, graffiti is not my thing, although I wish it was. There are these two Brazilian brothers who do grafting on walls together and are super famous now and their work is amazing. They are known as “Os Gemeos” because they are twins and this means twin in Portuguese. They have gone to other countries to paint for different companies or even the government. One of their works was painted in London, in the Tate modern museum on one of the outside walls. Overall I just wish I had some better art and specifically graffiti techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment