Thursday, May 19, 2011

THE LAZY SONG

There is this new song by Bruno Mars that is called the Lazy Song and everything in his lyrics is completely true. There are some days were you actually agree with what he says and really feel like doing what the song says. The chorus part says: “Today I don’t feel like doing anything, I just wanna lay in my bed, don’t feel like picking up the phone, so leave a message at the tone, ‘cause today I swear I’m not doing anything”, I feel this way basically every single weekend, where you just seriously want to do nothing at all. This is why I think this song is so amazing because it is easy for to identify with it and it is very real. Also, the video clip of this song is absolutely awesome, Bruno Mars is with his monkey friends and it is really funny, I recommend this video. If you want to check this video, you can just type in YouTube the name or if your school has YouTube blocked this could work: http://schoolisbeat.com/.i/ca56a4Oi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhdGNoP3Y9ZkxleGdPeHNadTA_3D

No comments:

Post a Comment