Wednesday, September 1, 2010

This is the truth, I swear

Let me put it this way, I consider myself very bad at writing and this is supposed to make my writing better. I am not doing this just for fun, (by the I’m not a nerd), this is actually my English homework. I will try my best at making this interesting for at least some of you, but I am really sorry if you think this is boring, and I won’t blame you.

For the ones who actually care, I am Lorenzo Frontini and I’m from Italy. I have been living in Toronto, Canada for six months and I really like it here. In case you are wondering how come my English is so good, that’s because I lived in USA before coming here, and since this is for my English class I have to have the grammar corrected. I am going into 9th grade and I study in an international school, and if you are wondering, it is very cool.

Now, about the posts, I have no idea of what I am going to write about, and my posts might not be all about the same topic. My main goal every time I write a post is it to make it interesting and to get people to read it. If you have any suggestions or if you want me to make a post about something, you can leave a comment with your request or idea. I really hope this wasn’t as boring as it looks to me and if you think this was boring, I can understand you 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment