Sunday, October 24, 2010

6teensRockers

I am currently the new member of 6teensRockers, the greatest High School rock band ever seen. This band was created three years ago by Angel, the guitarist of the band, and Fer, the drum player. Two years ago they invited Cristi to be the lead singer of their band and Sofi to play the bass. Two weeks ago they invited me and Rafa to be part of the band too (we are both new students, she plays the piano and I play the guitar, so I am the second guitarist). In these last few days that we have been practicing I think that the music sounds amazing; we have songs written by our band and other songs that we play from bands like GreenDay mostly. Angel, Cristi and Fer are the ones who come up with the guitar, and drums parts and the lyrics, but then each person makes a part for their instrument that matches what they have done with the approval of everyone. The good thing is that in the band everyone gets along with each other nicely, and so everything works out perfectly. We are very famous for a high school band in my opinion; in the past, they have played in many school events and some outside school events too. The 29th of November is Sofi’s birthday and we are going to play in her party, my first concert; it’s going to be very cool. I am excited since it’s the first time I am in a rock band, and I am happy about it and hope that everything continues to be as good as it is right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment