Sunday, November 28, 2010

Class Trips

A few weeks ago we had class trips. It kind of sucked since we only stayed there for two days, but overall it was great. My class, 9th grade, went to a camp called La Guarida. There were many different activities, though not all were really fun, I was able to enjoy most of them. These activities included soccer, in a disgusting and muddy soccer field, and having some relaxing time in the pool. The soccer part was the most awesome part since there was so much mud that we would almost sink in the mud and slip the whole time... it was really fun. The pool was also cool, we had the change to swim many times, which was great. Something I really liked was the food; normally the food in camps are not really good, but this one was. It was nice to spend some time with my classmates and friends in an environment different from school. I had some fun time there, and look forward to class trips next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment