Thursday, December 9, 2010

Rainy Caracas

I just read in the news that there have been some very heavy rains in Caracas, capital of Venezuela. Many houses have been destroyed; there are a lot of people homeless and with basically nothing. It has been a serious catastrophe for them, since they weren't prepared for this. This situation in Caracas is really sad and makes me feel glad that I have a home and food to eat. On the other hand, due to these rains all schools in Caracas have been closed two weeks ago until January and I wish I was there for this, but no. I am here in Toronto going to school and studying for final exams... life is unfair for both them and me...especially them. I hope that this gets solved quickly and wish all of these people the best of all luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment