Saturday, December 11, 2010

EXTREMEsports

Snowboarding, skateboarding, bungee jumping and skydiving. Have you ever felt like you wanted to practice any of these sports? Well I did and guess what? I experienced all of them except one.
Skateboarding is awesome, there are so many styles and techniques. When I first tried skateboarding, which was one month ago, I literally sucked. I fell every two minute and couldn't do any turns or curves. I'm not going to say that now I am a pro or that I am good...but I am much better and its nice to be able to skate. Snowboarding is the best sport ever! Even though it is really hard and you fall much more than with skateboarding, it is still awesome. I wish I was like Shaun White or other great snowboarders. Skydiving was also cool, but very scary. I am not sure if I would do it again, however the sensation was incredible, you feel like you are flying. Bungee jumping I never tryed, since it is among the most dangerous. But it is one of those extreme sports that invites you to try; I guess someday I will try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment