Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter vacations

I spent my winter vacations in New York, and it was REALLY fun. On the 27th of December there was a snow storm which created about 30 inches of snow and it was awesome. I was inside a car going back to the house during the snow storm and it was a bit scary. There were many cars stuck in the middle of the road and it was really hard to see the outside from inside the car. Only four by four cars were able to make it. It was an interesting experience. But a couple of days before the snow storm I did something that was much more fun. We went to a nearby mountain and did snow tubing! Snow tubing is really amazing and cool. For those people who have never skied or snowboarded and don’t feel like wasting time to learn I recommend snow tubing. It is super fun, easy and cold like everything else in winter. I had an awesome time snow tubing, it was great. Apart from these two things, my winter vacations were relaxing, normal and pretty cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment