Sunday, January 30, 2011

Raise your glasses to the weekend

Last weekend my parents enrolled me in a diplomacy course that lasts three hours and is on Saturdays. I have to admit that I like diplomacy and all the things they teach in the course is pretty interesting; but the fact that it is on Saturdays and lasts three hours just makes me not enjoy it at all. When they told me about this, last weekend, I got really upset; and it makes me stressed just to think about all the work that this gives me since I also have to go to school. This just made me not like weekends as much as I don’t like weekdays. But then, this weekend changed my mind, since I got to have a lot of fun, go to the course, and well…I am on the part of getting my homework finished. I liked this weekend so much that I might as well just write about it.

On Saturday I spent my whole morning doing the homework for the diplomacy course, it was a lot of homework and I couldn't finish all of it which made me a bit stressed. Then I had to go to the course, which lasts 3 hours; fortunately this weekend was better than last weekend. But the best part of the weekend was that when I got back home some of my friends came over, we did tons of things, but most importantly we had A LOT of fun. Then, to make my weekend even better, on Sunday, some of my guy friends came over; we had lunch together and well, had some more fun. It was an amazing weekend, I wish all weekends were this way…

No comments:

Post a Comment